The Atomic Vinyl Wireless Speaker is a timeless design where vintage meets modern.
- A brand new Bluetooth speaker: the shape of a classic atomic vinyl record phonograph.
- Multi-functional music player: Supports three modes of Bluetooth/card/AUX audio.
- How to turn on the speaker:
Move the swing arm to the left for 35 degrees, and hear a "beep", the speaker is turned on. (or vice versa)
The button in the lower left corner is used to adjust the connection mode
The round button controls the volume and the previous and next songs.
- Small and convenient to carry, home travel office essential products.
- There are three sockets on the back of the speaker for various connection modes.
1000mAh large capacity battery, playback time can be up to 10 hours.
- This product comes with retail packaging and instructions, charging tools.
Functions: Bluetooth connection, plug wire connection
Bluetooth version: 3.0
Shell material: Plastic
Supported formats: TF card, U-disk
reception distance: 10 m and below
output power: 3W x 2
External Magnetic Speaker: 4Ω 3w
Input sensitivity: 400mV
resolution: ≥ 90dB
Signal to noise ratio: ≥ 80dB
Operating Voltage: DC 5 V
loudspeaker power: 5W
Support mode: wireless Bluetooth/TF card/AUX
Capacity: 1000 mAh
Charging time: 2h-2.5h
Working hours: (maximum sound) about 10 hours
1 x Bluetooth Speakers
1 x usb cable